Fiscal Forensics &
Financial Systems Audit
Across the UK platform with our Partners we can assist clients responding to allegations involving the propriety of accounting and financial reporting, fraud, regulatory scrutiny and anti-corruption inquiries.
Multidisciplinary experts provided by our partners address a variety of accounting and compliance issues; analyze and reconstruct corporate books, records and electronic information; and participate in fact-finding interviews.
It is then possible to react quickly and confidentially to safeguard assets and reputation, resolve matters with minimum disruption to the business and mitigate recurrences by recommending effective controls.
The approach taken enables the efficient gathering of facts, determines the issues and prepares reports and presentations that stand up to regulatory and judicial scrutiny.
By assisting with complex accounting and reporting issues that arise from situations occurring outside the normal course of business, including:
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Financial statement misstatements, inadequate disclosure and restatements
- Whistleblower allegations
- Regulatory inquiries
- Anti-corruption and FCPA/UK Bribery Act compliance and forensics
- Independent internal controls and fraud risk assessment
- Compliance and transaction risk assessments
- M&A fraud services
- Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and kickbacks
- Receiver, trustee and independent monitorship services
- Technical accounting services
- Assistance with auditors
- Accountant liability
- SEC & Accounting Advisory